The Story of PhilosophyThe Story of Philosophy by Will Durant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I bought it purely by chance. There was a bookstore in baroda which kept my usual staple diet of thrillers etc. so as usual i went to buy my Ludlum and Forsyth. While browsing i saw it and was impressed by names most of which were unknown to me. So i bought it. And i didn't make a mistake. It is a very good book for the uninitiated. written in a clear concise form anybody can appreciate it. Gives a brief background of the philosopher and his times and then dvelves into his philosophy. It left me wiser afer i finished it. Recommended for those who like theology and answers to abstract questions.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ashadh Ka Ek Din by Mohan Rakesh

Review of Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda

Review: Dus June ki Raat