Men Are from Mars, Women Are from VenusMen Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

THIS is a pop psychology book which generalizes psychological findings. It is very humorous and the authors have done a lot of assumptions and used hearsay and tried to support them with evolutionary theory also. But I find it only a good time pass and nothing serious. In fact when I read psychology I found out how dull it is. They have intentionally made it funny and it is not psychology. In fact as a men I don’t agree with their generalizations as I hope as a women u will also disagree. R u frm venus? ;)

P.S. Don't try it at home, office, with GF/ BF and Hubby/ wife. But its a fun read very much like Linda Goodman's Love signs. Do read it in your spare time and it will definitely amuse and entertain you.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ashadh Ka Ek Din by Mohan Rakesh

Review of Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda

Review: Dus June ki Raat