DJSturbia by David J. Schow

DjsturbiaDjsturbia by David J Schow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A very heartfelt thanks to netgalley and Subterranean Press for providing me a copy for reading and reviewing.
the copy i received in my kindle is confusing as I can't figure out where the book begins and the interview ends. These two are intertwined. Though I like the language.

Here is a sample ;


"The first time I ever kissed a girl was delirious, like smoking crack. Time and space seemed to plunge and morph . The very air seemed alive. Like everybody else I spent the rest of my life trying to recapture that feeling. It started that way with Constance, less potent, less vital, yet adequate. I guess it depends on how desperate you are."

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ashadh Ka Ek Din by Mohan Rakesh

Review of Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda

Review: Dus June ki Raat