Review of Uneasy Money by PG Wodehouse

My introduction to Wodehouse. I simply loved it. I have not heard about Wodehouse at that time. I was travelling with my friend in the train who was reading it and completed it before her stop. So while deboarding she gifted it to me. And what a book it was. Pure pleasure. I finished it before Delhi came.

It is not like other books of the master. This is a simple love story. Though there are his usual trademark elements, but that is not all. It has a innocent romance too. Elizabeth Boyd is a treat. She is simply superb.

A must read for all Wodehouse fans. Even those who don't like him (though i doubt such a person exists) they can read it as a love story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ashadh Ka Ek Din by Mohan Rakesh

Review of Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda

Review: Dus June ki Raat